We are expanding our machining to include 3D Printing, also known as Additive Manufacturing. We’re excited to combine 3D reinforced polymer printing technology with our current manufacturing capabilities to offer new solutions.
- Capability of printing small and medium size parts at high accuracy
- Quick and lower-cost method for prototypes
- Reduced lead-times
- Prototypes or production parts
- Ideal for low volume/quick turnarounds
- Great for work holdings, fixtures, tooling for machine shops
- Perfect for molds to reduce lead times on molded products
- Production fixtures
- Production parts
- Prototype parts
Read more and view specs on our new 3D printers.