General Plastics & Composites manufactures engineered components and turnkey products including composites, elastomers and/or metal for oilfield service companies worldwide.
For 50+ years, General Plastics & Composites has been on the forefront of changes in composite manufacturing methods, materials, machinery, and many other things, but our commitment to our customers, to quality and safety, and to 100% satisfaction has never changed.
- Composite specialty for oil and gas industry
- Engineering and product expertise
- Machining with 100+ CNC machine tools
- Rubber/phenolic molding with 20 presses
- In-house phenolic compounding
- Filament winding
- Pressure impregnation/resin transfer
- Bulk molding
- Carbon fiber
- Different directional fiber cloths
- Moisture resistance
- Resistance to oilfield environments
- Long-term exposure
- Over 100 CNC machine tools
- Complex machining – composite and metal
- Turnkey assemblies
- Complex wireline assemblies
Our engineering staff works closely with our customers to jointly develop prototypes and choose the best composite materials and manufacturing methods to provide cost-effective solutions that meet your specific strength requirements and performance needs.
Our account managers will assist you throughout the entire process – from prototype development and testing to full-scale production of down hole assemblies and products – ensuring timely and successful completion of projects.