General Plastics & Composites manufactures engineered components and turnkey products including composites, elastomers and/or metal for oilfield service companies worldwide.
- Composite specialty for oil and gas industry
- Engineering and product expertise
- Machining with 100+ CNC machine tools
- Rubber/phenolic molding with 20 presses
- In-house phenolic compounding
- Filament winding
- Pressure impregnation/resin transfer
- Bulk molding
- Carbon fiber
- Different directional fiber cloths
- Moisture resistance
- Resistance to oilfield environments
- Long-term exposure
- Over 100 CNC machine tools
- Complex machining – composite and metal
- Turnkey assemblies
- Complex wireline assemblies
Our engineering staff works closely with our customers to jointly develop prototypes and choose the best composite materials and manufacturing methods to provide cost-effective solutions that meet your specific strength requirements and performance needs.
Our account managers will assist you throughout the entire process – from prototype development and testing to full-scale production of down hole assemblies and products – ensuring timely and successful completion of projects.