Testing For Composite Oil And Gas Products
In-ground test well for composite frac plugs and other oil field materials, processes and design testing.
General Plastics & Composites’ on-site in-ground test well provides customers quick access to full-scale tests to enable faster R&D projects and commercialization opportunities. The test well accommodates pressures up to 15,000 PSI and temperatures up to 350° F, capable of handling sizes from 7″ and under. The test well has a control system, pressure system and heating system. The data acquisition system records pressures and temperatures in real-time with detailed reports for each test. GP&C can do immediate in-house testing for materials, processes and designs and receive results for testing frac plugs at temperature and pressure while simulating testing down hole. We also receive additional data to compare assembly performance versus component testing.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved speed to market – faster full-scale testing without scheduling delays
- Additional data prior to release of tool or component
- Low cost and quick access to testing
- Full assembly testing on new concepts, geometry and materials
- 2 (two) Faro Arms
- Mitutoyo CMM
- Optical Comparator
- Mitutoyo Hardness tester
- Micro-Vu vision system
- Numerous hand-held mechanical gauges