The General Plastics & Composites management team has developed a new mission, vision, value proposition and values, referred to as the Foundational Four.
“This important strategic direction sets the course for our company moving forward as a composite manufacturing and solutions provider across industries,” said Grant Roscoe, CEO.
MISSION: To collaborate with partners seeking innovative composite and manufacturing solutions to elevate performance. We deliver excellence with integrity, quality, propriety engineering, and trustworthy service to empower market success for our customers.
VISION: We build productive partnerships to support innovation through composite manufacturing and engineering solutions. We leverage our experience to create collaborative relationships, drive transformative change, and deliver sustainable results for our customers, vendors, and team members.
VALUE PROPOSITION: We provide innovative technology, manufacturing, and engineered solutions to maximize return on investment for our customers and create profitability for all stakeholders.
- Safety: Prioritizing the health and safety of employees, customers, suppliers, and the community by implementing rigorous safety protocols and practices.
- Quality: Commitment to delivering reliable products and services of exceptional quality by meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Customer Focus: Placing customers at the center of business operations — focusing on timely delivery, actively listening to their needs, and striving to provide exceptional customer service and solutions.
- Integrity: Upholding ethical standards, promoting transparency, and maintaining honesty and integrity in all interactions with customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Collaboration: Fostering a collaborative environment where teamwork, employee development, open communication, and knowledge sharing are encouraged to achieve collective goals for all stakeholders.
- Innovation: Encouraging a culture of continuous improvement — embracing new technologies, processes, and ideas to drive innovation and stay ahead of the competition.