General Plastics is pleased to announce the introduction of the company’s second standard frac plug, the HC 4.5,. This new product offers a standard, reliable design compatible in 90% of wells and complements the existing HC 5.5 standard composite frac plug.
With more than 50 years of experience providing the composite products for the oil and gas industry, the company now has two standard composite frac plug sizes to offer the industry. The GP&C engineering team manages the design engineering, quality and qualification testing for the products. Our quick ship and stocking programs are paired with a robust inventory management system that provides unmatched reliability.
See more details on both low cost, high performing products:
• Available in 4.5” and 5.5”
• 5.5 rated 10k 150/8k 200
• 4.5 rated 10k 250
• Innovative proven materials
• Standard low-cost reliable design
• Patented bottom slip – patent #: 9,157,288
• Customization available on bottom sub
• All design engineering, testing, quality, and inventory managed by GP&C
• Large inventory with quick shipping
• Immediate availability
Learn more on our website and be sure to reach out to our sales team with any questions.